Ban Appeal Form from iiad3pt

In-Game name:

Response: ^:Syke

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 10/15/2018

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hey i got banned because of Elevator glitch.
I got banned straight away without any warning or kick in first place. just straight banned but i also dont want to say its ur fault lol.
I didnt think i would get banned straight away but well i was wrong.
I wont do it again for sureand i want to apologize for my behaviour.
I would like to get unbanned cuz ur server makes the most fun for me on mw2 to play on.
btw i wrote a ban appeal already but i put my name without “^:” i didnt think it was important.
Love Yall <3

You knew it was wrong and you still went and did it. And don’t say you didn’t get warned because I already banned you once before for this.

Wait it out.

Hi. Thanks for your ban appeal.

Elevator Glitching is not allowed at all on any of our servers, as this falls under “Glitching”, which is against server rules. You claim to have been banned straight away “without any warning or kick in first place”, but you didn’t deserve one as you had already previously been banned for 48 hours for the exact same glitch, and so your “warning” was a previous ban. I have requested to my fellow staff that if a user is caught a second time, that they get a 2 week tempban on the spot, so you only have yourself to blame.

“I won’t do it again for sure and I want to apologise for my behaviour” - I’m calling 100% horse shit on this, because if you were truly sorry, you wouldn’t have done it in the first fucking place.
“I would like to get unbanned cuz ur server makes the most fun” - well if it’s the most fun, don’t be a glitching asshole, no-one likes them.

Your ban appeal is denied, you can wait out the remaining 10 days or so. Bear in mind that if you come back and glitch again, it’s going to be a permaban with no appeal, so stop being a twat and play normally.