Ban Appeal Form from IloveCallOfDuty

In-Game name:

Response: IloveCallOfDuty

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 6/1/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: I’m not sure why I got banned in the first place, this is my first day playing world at war but I can’t join the lobby. it just keeps on saying player kicked. Doesn’t tell me I’m banned, or why I got kicked in the first place. Does that mean I’m banned or something? I’ve never played in a nameless noobs server before so… I am truly lost

Hey there, thanks for the appeal. It appears our anti-cheat autobanned you on our Nuketown 24/7 server about 3 months ago. Our bans cross servers as well as games.

Hello,

You were caught cheating on our MW2 servers. Our bans are shared across all the games we host.

Hello. I’ve never played nuketown 24/7 on nameless noob servers. So how is this ban transferred over to me?

You are not familiar with this nickname?

Yes I know that nickname, however that is not me and is my sibling. Is the game recognizing me as my sibling as we live in the same house?

It doesn’t matter who was at the time of the hack, your dog or your brother,
in any case, the account was noticed with prohibited software and it will be banned because our clan does not forgive hacking.

I’m just asking, am I banned because my sibling got banned from the same location? Cuz I’m a totally different person on a totally different computer on a totally different account, and not being able to play due to someone else who didn’t even have access to my belongings is horrible

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

To respond to this: Yes, account sharing and living in the same house will affect you and anyone else who lives with you, so if either you or your brother cheated, the punishment is applies to you both.

With that being said, since the anticheat system was correct in it’s ban, we will not be revoking or umbanning as a cheatee was caught and punished.

Sorry about that, but this is a safety precaution we can’t change.

~Chryssie

//Ban Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked