Ban Appeal Form from itsdangl3

In-Game name:

Response: dangl3

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/8/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was not cheating and I got kicked from the server saying I was permanently banned for cheating.

Capture.PNG
mhmm ok then

Could the Anticheat be detecting that I don’t have a legit copy of mw2? I don’t get on iw4x very often, but that day all I was doing was sniping in yalls server. I wasn’t even doing very good.

Hey there,

You were banned by our automatic cheat detection/anticheat for cheating, this is almost always down to cheats, but there might be bugs or issues sometimes so we are going to give you the benefit of the doubt, so to fix this, we’d like to ask for your demo file from the game you were banned on. Demo Files can be found inside your IW4x folder and will come in two parts, so please ensure to provide both parts so we can review the demo and unban if the system flagged you incorrectly.

I will leave this open for 1 more week so you are able to send through them demos (shouldn’t take that long)

Cheers
Aussie

Thank you for the consideration. I have found the files, but how do I go about sending them to you? Is there a way I can attach them on here?

Hey,

You should be able to attach them using attachment tab below. If not please upload them to like google drive and make the link shareable.

When I tried to upload them I was getting an error so here is the google drive link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gLXXhDTu0BNfi3ygLCdpk9JHy561oYZw?usp=sharing

Hey,

So with the help of another admin we were able to look at review your game demo on nuketown and with that im happy to go ahead and give you an unban

BAN APPEAL ACCEPTED