Ban Appeal Form from keng

In-Game name:

Response: navy

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3 months ago

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: it said i was using recoil, i didnt know at the time i couldnt use a dvar unlocker and i made my sniper have no scope so maybe that messed with something? not sure but since all theses new clients been coming out ive seen nameless noobs always has ppl and i just wanna be able to hop on for a hour or 2 im not using any kinda dvar unlocker i never once used any kinda cheat

Not sure why noone has responded to this yet, so I will.

I checked your profile and can confirm that the System/Anticheat did ban you three months ago (2nd Jan 2021 at 5:31 UTC) for No Recoil Cheats. I’ve looked further into this and found that the Anticheat was correct in it’s ban, however as with all Systems: Human Interaction is always a gift.

For us to process your appeal, we would require the Demo Files from the time of your ban (listed above) which should be available within your Game Files if you haven’t uninstalled/deleted them within the time period. If you could provide us with both of the required files, we can review the demo and see ourselves if you were clean.

Your files should be located in the following folder in your Steamapps Directory:

Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\userraw\demos

You’re looking for two files that match roughly with the time above and should be a “.dm” and “.json” file, both are needed to start a Demo. Once found, please upload to a media sharing site and post here, we’ll review them manually and see if we can help.

Note: If you cannot provide the files, we may not be able to overturn the ban, as the system did it and not an admin who would provide their own proof such as videos or demos.

Thanks
~Chryssi

One week has passed, the banned user has not responded with anything so the appeal is being denied.

//Appeal Denied (Banned by anticheat, no response returned)
//Thread Locked