Ban Appeal Form from Kinny

In-Game name:

Response: Kinny

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/26/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Gun Game

Why should we unban you:

Response: I’ve been banned in all of the NamelessNoob MW2/IW4X servers for some reason. I used to use the non-Steam installation of IW4X but now I have a Steam copy. I have never cheated while playing on any of the servers, and I just got permanently banned immediately when I joined the game for some reason. Is there possibly some background service that may have been mistaken for a cheat?

Back when you were playing before you got the steam version you were banned for having no recoil hacks by our anti-cheat. Having the steam version changes nothing as you were banned for having cheats.

Hello and thanks for your appeal.

Your account was accidentally linked to a hacker that had previously cheated on our servers due to an error on the computers side quite a while back, so your account was banned as a result when you tried to join as a measure to prevent cheaters rejoining.

As this was an error on the side of the computer, I’ve gone ahead and unbanned you and so you should be able to rejoin on your next login, but please be aware that since your account was previously banned, you will be monitored closely by the Anticheat.

I’ll leave this thread open for now. If you have issues reconnecting, please comment here, otherwise I’ll close this within a day.

Thanks again and sorry for the issues and inconvenience.

~Chryssie

//Ban Appeal Accepted
//Thread will be closed shortly.