Ban Appeal Form from KitsuneHonor

In-Game name:

Response: KitsuneHonor

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/06/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: Because I don’t cheat. I got banned for telling someone they cheat. You might not know HOW he banned me, but Virtue for sure banned me. He whispered me that he was not talking in all chat to avoid logs. I don’t know why I am banned. I can only assume it’s because I called virtue a cheating piece of shit in all chat because all cheaters are pieces of shit and should be reminded of that as often as possible.

I honestly don’t care if I get back into your server. I have others I can play on. I just want Virtue to not be able to ban people for calling him out for hacking.

Again, Virtue is NOT able to ban other players. He has also been cleared numerous times for not cheating. Do you have any other aliases you have used in the past?

No. This is the same name I’ve used on console and pc for 15 years

Virtue isn’t an admin nor have special privileges on NamelessNoobs to be able to ban people. Virtue always without any question is able to give us he’s demo files or any clips we ask to prove that he does not hack in any sort of way.

Secondly, you are not even banned. I’ve had a look through our end and even if you were banned you have been unbanned already
Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 11.49.22 AM.png