In-Game name:

Response: lAsT_Dz

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/2/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response:NN discord

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hello,

Before anything happy holidays to everyone and I hope that 2021 is going to be a success for all of you anyways.

I’m here today, to tell you all that I’m terribly sorry concerning the words I’ve probably prononced before getting banned 5 years ago from your NN’s discord server. I’ve been talking about politics/religion whereas it’s a sensible subject to talk about. My apologisies, I haven’t seen that it was against yours rules made by the clan.

It’s the first and last time it happens, I hope I can be back on your discord server to discuss about good subjects. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

P.S : I had to select MW3 as game because there’s sections for discord unban appeals apparently.

-IAsT_Dz

Hello everyone,
I put unban appeal for 4 months ago and I don’t get a response … it’s ok
I wanted to say from my previous experience in this clan NN, I learned something that benefits me, and in my personal life as well.
human makes mistakes and learns from those mistakes…I was wrong.

I reiterate my apologies to all members of the clan. And I apologize to you, Storm I see you forgive a lot of people.
It’s been a long time since my ban in discord.
I was been with others clans, but to be clear, I love this clan so much. I get a funny time here…" thanks "

. finally, I hope from “Storm” and the staff will let me join again and I will abide by the rules. … that what I want to say ، and Good time for all