Ban Appeal Form from letmesignup

In-Game name:

Response: Insomnia

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/11/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: Your head admin failed to discuss or even try to talk to us and ssee our side of the story, he then contiunued to ignore our outrage for a false ban, then bragged about bannig people in his community tro other memebrs of the community. To mention we had no affiliation with the random ass kid i dont give a fuck about because he was cheating. I have proof that we recently met him and had no idea that he was a hacker i have the discord logs to prove it. i want it settled fast and soon i want to talk to one person. This is the worst support group ive ever seen.

Good evening, thank you for your appeal. You and your group were banned and removed from the server due to one of your group members (FlashED) being banned by Facepunch for hacking/scripting. Please see the attached messages we receive directly from FP when a ban is enforced, in addition please see the clip containing the steamid of the person being banned. We have a Zero Tolerance policy when it comes to hacking/cheating in any form on our servers. When we find a group member hacking and is banned for it, the entire group is removed from the server. I urge you guys to carefully consider who you play with in the future, as you’ve seen here today their poor decisions reflect on all of you, not just him/her.

At this time this appeal is denied; permanent ban is upheld.
banned.png
banned2.png

Can i actually talk to someone and get this figured out? or are your peopel going to ban me from this website like they banned me from the discored?

//Ban Appeal Denied.
//Thread Locked and Moved for cleanup.