Ban Appeal Form from lexxus891

In-Game name:

Response: LexxusHD

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/2/2017

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: There was a hack on the lockdown server and for removing it to me they remove me and ban me that is unfair please quitemen it is baneo is the server that I love the most

:derp: There was a hack on the lockdown server and for removing it to me they remove me and ban me that is unfair please quitemen it is baneo is the server that I love the most

Please post your demo.

Please can you remove the ban that I was wrongly put

Please can you remove the ban that I was wrongly put

Please lockdown administrator remove the permanent ban from the server is the only one I can play for my ping please

Stop spamming us to unban you, we won’t unban you unless you post your demo file, so just do what Hippie said, post your demo.

P.S.(edited in) I already said don’t spam us, and then you go ahead to spam on my youtube channel… Do you know how to follow instructions?

How about the admin that banned him posts his proof so we can be over with this…admin has 24 hours to post proof, otherwise you will be unbanned.

Can not put image here

(be sure theater mode is enabled ) search on modern warfare main/demo then upload ur demo to Mediafire or another shit |, are u sure … u were using ‘‘LexxusHD’’ when u got banned ?

Spanish : (asegurate que el modo cine este habilitado ) busca en la carpeta de tu juego >Modern Warfare 3/main/demo encuentra y subela a mediafire o otra pagina de ahi, |estas seguro que estabas usando ‘‘LexxusHD’’ cuando te banearon ?

I’ve been banned for 2 months on the server but two days I banned permanently I do not know why but I was level 76 and pun dropped me to level 1 on the server please you can remove the ban I am accused of hacking but I actually hacked My whole account now I am at level 53 please RADE you can remove the ban

OMFG write spanish we have spanish admins here.
Escribe espanol tenemos admins habla espanol aqui.

I want to help the guy but I am laughing so hard xD
lololol

:penis: sorry ._.

Admin that banned you did not post any proof.
Unbanned.

//locked