Ban Appeal Form from lexxus891

In-Game name:

Response: LexxusHD

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/18/2017

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Broadcast

Why should we unban you:

Response: Seriously administrators ban the hackers not the people who use hack is now decallendo the broadcast server please quitemen the baneo unfair

No you had your chance to remove those bright skins yet you left them when the admin told you. So their enjoy your ban. Should have listened the first time.

Lexxus I don’t know how many chances you need but in your original appeal we gave you the benefit of the doubt. I noticed you never kept your end of the bargain. I even translated In Spanish for you and you responded that you removed them, you didn’t. Your skin’s are extremely bright and I feel gives you an edge and a huge advantage. The fact you didn’t listen and quite frankly didn’t care leaves me with zero sympathy for you.

Please remove the ban and remove the skins nomas was once again yesterday was a hack on the broadcast server and did not report it please no longer are

The MW admins already gave you a chance, and you decided to keep the hacks on. Both st0rm and Fade already said no more chances, you will be banned forever.

Nomas had skins on the mp5, ak 74 please the servidore NN are the best please be the entreaties NN administrators are my favorite servers I will not do it anymore ahy is where I have my 1vs1 against friends porq on the other servers I have the ping high

No.

Locked.