Ban Appeal Form from Lusvic

In-Game name:

Response: Lusvic

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: unknown

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown / Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: i havent played in awhile im Banned after select my class and than get kicked and it just saying something about " cheating " i haven’t played in awhile i tried out mw3 for the first time and its saying im banned too i did play iw4x awhile back but not sure why this is happening I’ve played on the servers before without a problem

Hi, could you please tell me what your in game name is on IW4x? It appears the only profile i can find on the database is a profile that logged in well over a year ago. I can find out the reason for your ban if the profile ID or Name is provided.

werid ? my in game name is Lusvic

It’s linked to a profile of the same name that connected 8 months ago. The profile was banned by our anti-cheat for aimbot type hacks being detected. Unless you magically had the demos from 8 months ago and could prove this was a false ban maybe we’d consider an unban. Aside from that I’m afraid I can’t really trust unbanning you at this time.

how can i show you ? i mean I just recently got back into playing so im not really sure im sorry about the inconvenience

Anti-cheat seems to have been right in this case so you won’t be getting unbanned.
Appeal Denied //Thread Locked