Ban Appeal Form from MattyFaps

In-Game name:

Response: MattyFaps

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/31/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: I’m not entirely sure how I was banned but I received a message stating “you appear to be cheating.”

I can only think that is due to having a UAV up and I was pre-aiming areas where I saw people on the map. I have been on IW4x for about 4-5 days now with some other friends that you all may be aware of. Jarrs, Ashen, RUN. We’ve played on all of the Nameless servers for a large majority of that time. I’ve even had nukes on the DLC and Stock maps (mostly against bots but with a lot of other regulars too.

The only reason I can really come up with to lift my ban is to let my gameplay speak for itself and let me show you that I’m not cheating.

Thanks for your time reviewing this and thank you for hosting great servers from a childhood game I grew up loving.

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

You were banned roughly 40 minutes ago by the Anticheat System. Because this was the Anticheat and not an admin, I’d like to request your help in this sort of thing by providing me a demo of your gameplay from the match you were banned. All demos are automatically stored within IW4x and can be accessed via the theater mode, but we’d like the Demo Files from your computer to help us out.

You can find the demo files in the “Userraw” folder, an example path is shown below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\userraw\demos

In there, you will see filed that end in “.dm_13” and “.dm_13.json”. For a complete demo, we need the both the dm_13 AND the .json file. Since the ban was about 40 minutes ago, you can use that time to check the game. We need the demo files from the game you were banned in and not a different server or game. if you get lost, check the IW4x theater mode for more details.

To share these files, please use the Forums inbuilt Attachment System or a file sharing platform such as MEGA, Dropbox or other associated sites.

Failure to provide these Demo Files will result in your ban appeal taking longer or being denied, so please don’t hesitate to ask us if you need any help.

Thank you!
~Chryssie

Hey there!

That’s been exactly 24 hours since my last post, please consider what I mentioned above.
If you don’t upload your demo files, your ban appeal will be denied.
I’ll give you an extra day or two so you can see my messages and react accordingly.

Thanks
~Chryssie

Hello Chryssie,

My apologies for the late response on this… I hope that the request is still open.

I unfortunately do not believe I have access to those files anymore due to having to replace my SSD that failed which is why I’m just now replying to this. Is there any other way to circumvent this or provide new footage?

Thank you.

Hello there and thanks for responding.

Unfortunately not. If you are unable to provide the demo files from the game you were banned in, we cannot unban as the Anticheat has provided evidence of the cheats used which lead to the ban.

I’m very sorry about that, but these rules are in place to avoid people intentionally attempting to breach or bypass bans, or possibly try to cheat the system and attempt to be unbanned.

//Ban Appeal Denied (Anticheat Ban, no demos)
//Thread Closed