Ban Appeal Form from MrHukas

In-Game name:

Response: Dr.Hukas

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/1/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN S&D Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: Good morning, Sorry for the inconvenience.
But I have been banned from Call of duty 4x and the truth is that I spent most of the day playing Search and destroy because I love it.

I will be totally honest with you
I used cheats but I only used it for about 26 minutes maybe or a little more, because I noticed that a player (I don’t remember his nickname) made moves that are not rare but very difficult to do and he was aiming at a player almost instantly and I looked around for a cheat called “mombot public version” and I decided to use the aimbot (the truth I thought that just by entering the server I would be banned but it was not like that). I don’t know if passing you the ".DLL could help you in any way but if so I leave you a link on mediafire

PD: I don’t speak English and I have translated this thanks to my sister who had a hard time with it.

I think he tried to use a hack on the wrong server. Lame excuse. Sad. Great server he is missing out on. Stay banned I say. :penis:

He underestimated our admins ability to catch hackers, and now he’s paying the price, Banned from his favorite servers, Bummer :obscene-smokingred:

Unfortunately we don’t offer second chances when someone is caught cheating.

As we have a screenshot showing your hack (and you have also admitted to using one). This ban will stay.

Appeal Denied

// Thread Locked / Moved //