Ban Appeal Form from MudKippz

In-Game name:

Response: MudKippz

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/3/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN NukeRaidedJacked Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was banned by a guy named Poop, i dont know who he is but, he banned someone off only accusation while i was playing, and afterwards banned me, without asking me to prove anything, just becuase i was doing well. I have never hacked on this server or in COD at all , and i really enjoy playing these servers, as they are some of the only good ping TDM / DOM servers on Bo2, considering the rise in trickshot servers. I have been reported multiple times, and i have played this game since it came out on console and PC, i am aware that i do well in almost every game, (not bragging, just stating fact) and i dont think i should deserve a ban with little to no evidence against me.

I tried to look up your profile in our system, but come to find out you’re not even banned. Also we have no admins that go by or are aliased under the name “poop” so I am unsure how you came to that conclusion.

i was playing on that server, and got kicked out, saying i was banned and couldnt reconnect

Reconnect for me and if it works cool, but if it doesn’t I’ll be able to see you being kicked.

welp looks like im not banned, so either im mentally ill or something happened that i misunderstanded sorry about that, i couldve swore it told me i was banned

Then it’s all good then, have fun.

Perhaps a minor glitch on ours or your system, but whatever it is, it seems good. Have a good one.

//Thread Locked