Ban Appeal Form from munchin

In-Game name:

Response: Munchin

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/28/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: I just recently bought a new gaming pc and setup xlabs / plutonium. Day 1 i was able to play no issue, but on day 2 out of nowhere i was banned on bo2 mid game with a message that stated it looks like i was cheating, im not sure if its because of my ping being high on day 2 or what but it has carried over to every other game with nameless noobs server. As of now im unable to connect to nameless noobs on mw2, bo2, and mw3 even though i wasnt cheating. Hoping theres a way we can fix this as plutonium and xlabs were a main reason i got this pc to begin with. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.

Hi there and thanks for your appeal!

Looking into your ban, I can see that you previously played on one of our servers before (specifically Modern Warfare 2) and on your last connection, you were caught cheating by the Anticheat which banned you from all of our servers. (There was a delay by the system which may be why you were able to play on the first day).

As you were banned correctly by the anticheat back then, we will not be removing the ban on your account and so you will not be allowed to return to our servers.

//Ban Appeal Denied (Caught Cheating Previously)
//Thread Locked