Ban Appeal Form from nanalew7

In-Game name:

Response: Twilight

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 4/22/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: Are you people 4real right now? Like i can understand if it’s tekno then ofcourse you can ban me idc.
But why would you ban me on pluto? There’s probably players who were ban for HACKING on the tekno client playing on you guys
pluto servers…so why ban me? I did not evade any ban i literally joined the server without doing anything and got ban.
like why are you guys so triggered that you would ban me on a different client and leave other players who got ban
for hacking to play as they want on the server. Am i some special player or something because i’m honestly confused.
Bloo was like “if it’s up to me i wouldnt pban i’d just tban you”. Just hush because you’re the only one there who would know
that’s me, and ofc you did and ban me like you always does. I’m not saying that we’re friends that you should leave me but
FFS it’s a different client, just leave me the fuck alone. OMG!! dudessssssssssssss.
And yes ik i’m wasting my time with all of this because you people are just gonna ban my account here.
Dude i swear… you people are always playing tough behind a damn monitor bro, like come at me in real life and see what happens.
WHYYYYYY BAAAAAAANNN MEEEEE ON A DIFFERENT CLIENT!!! it’s so fking rude!!

Obviously we’re going to ban you on pluto too. Moving to a new client doesn’t undo all of your racist comments.

Ban appeal denied.