Ban Appeal notjqbtw

In-Game name:

Response: isDatJQ on iw4x
notjqbtw on Plutonium

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/22/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NamelessNoobs 24/7 NukeTermRow i believe

Why should we unban you: i was not cheating i never knew having good aim would get me banned, plus i wasnt even playing that good and i got banned. so if i was actually sweating i would get inst banned? i been playing plutonium mw3 for a while i just got mw2 today and got banned like the 1st or second game

Hello,

Why should we unban you: i was not cheating i never knew having good aim would get me banned, plus i wasnt even playing that good and i got banned. so if i was actually sweating i would get inst banned? i been playing plutonium mw3 for a while i just got mw2 today and got banned like the 1st or second game

Thank you for you appeal. This ban had nothing to do with your so called “good aim” but the fact of having no recoil. This ban is permanent and you will no longer be able to play on any NamelessNoobs servers.

i didnt know cronus wasnt allowed. why should i be perma banned for it?

—merged post—

it wasnt a problem using it in mw3 but as soon as i play mw2 i get perma banned???

i think i ait least shgouldve had a warning, no other servers banned me for it

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

The software you were using was classed as cheating and you were actively using and/or abusing it ingame, which lead to your ban.
Cheaters are not given warnings or temporary bans, as this defeats the purpose of having safe servers that are not populated by cheaters.
Your ban will stay, as the anticheat correctly banned you for misuse of cheating software.

Your thread will now be closed.

//Ban Appeal Denied (Caught Cheating)
//Thread Locked

Ban Appeal Form from notjqbtw

In-Game name:

Response: Notjqbtw

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/22/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown / Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: I don???t deserve to be perm banned I???m sorry