Ban Appeal nxs8739

hi, i just got iw5 plutonium installed today and its saying I was previously banned for cheating… im not sure how that is. I have never played on any of your servers before today. it also says the same for black ops 2 iw6 plutonium. thank you for your time. and yes, i have downloaded the launcher from the official website.

Please make a proper ban appeal.
https://namelessnoobs.com/appeal.php

Ban Appeal Form from nxs8739

In-Game name:

Response: nxs8739

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/29/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: i was not cheating on your server. i had just gotten iw5 plutonium today, and i went to go play on the most populated server (which was yours at that time) but i was then kicked and told that i was previously banned for cheating… i dont know how this could have happened i just downloaded mw3 from steam yesterday night and go to play today and this literally is what happened. i can assure you i am not a cheater. this is my first issue of this sort in any multiplayer game, on console or pc…

Hi nxs8739,

Your account got accidentally linked to a previously banned account. Try to reconnect to any of our Plutonium IW5/T6 servers again.

I also noticed that you have connected to our IW4x servers under the name “Beanz93.” You should also be unbanned on IW4x as well but please do not attempt to evade any bans in the future.

//Locked. If you still can not connect to the servers please contact us on discord.