Ban Appeal Form from Odor Operator

In-Game name:

Response: Odor Operator

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 6/7/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: When I downloaded Plutonium Black Ops 1, I looked on the Plutonium Forum for an “unlock all” command, since every other version had one. I inputted one posted by a Plutonium Contributor on https://forum.plutonium.pw/topic/21533/unlockall-command-not-working-in-bo1/5

The command in question: statsetbyname rank 49;statsetbyname rankxp 999999999;statsetbyname plevel 15;statsetbyname codpoints 2500000;updategamerprofile;uploadstats

After this, I made my classes, and joined a NamelessNoobs server. I was immediately banned.

I believe this ban was unnecessary, since I was not “hacking” in any way other than changing my levels. This is something that every other Plutonium addition offers, and I’m pretty damn sure I saw other players in the server with max ranks before I was banned, that were not acted upon in the same way. I have since then reset my stats, and only played Combat Training, because every other server sucks.

Thank you for your time.

You were banned for aimbot on Bo2 by the anti-cheat it seems which linked to your Bo1 game when you joined.

When did I get banned for aimbot? I’ve played BO2 quite a few times before this, and never was banned for cheating, as far as I know.

Edit: I have cheated In BO2 before, but that must’ve been years ago, I don’t recall anything recent.

// Thread Locked / Moved //

Old Thread