Ban Appeal Form from Pembri

In-Game name:

Response: Pembri

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 2/10/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: I love the server and would love to be able to play on it again. Its one of two servers that are active and very enjoyable.

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

Could you please provide us with the demos from your game? You can find them in your COD: MW2 folder under “userraw” and then “demos”. We’d need the demo from the game you got banned and it comes in two parts, a “.dm_13.json” and “dm_13”. Please add both of those to a file share website like MEGA or Dropbox and send a shared link here so we can download the demos and view them ourselves.

Thanks!
~Chryssie

I don’t need to send the game cause I was using cheats and I feel bad for it and do miss playing on the server. I am not aware of your policies on cheating and bans but I am just asking if I could get unbanned since its my first ban on the server and I was making a mistake by cheating. If my ban cant be undone then ill have to respect that and play on another server. Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the quick response Pembri.

Sorry, but players who have been banned for cheating are not allowed to return as to avoid a repeating incident. Our in-game messages repeatedly state on a frequent basis “Hackers will be banned!” and so we stick by that on a solid foundation so that our servers can remain as cheat-free and hacker-free as possible.

Please note that your ingame ban will apply to all NamelessNoobs servers, so you will be unable to join some of our other servers such as Black Ops 2, Modern Warfare 2 and 3, World at War and so on.

~Chryssie

//Ban Appeal Denied (Caught Cheating)
//Thread Locked