Ban Appeal Form from Pineowlple

In-Game name:

Response: Pee in a cup Call it Urinade

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 6/8/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hello, I use an app called GeForce now, which basically lets me stream Rust from my pc through the app. It must be restarted every 6 hours or else it will force close, today I restarted it, and when I returned to the server, i was immediately met with a Ban for Ban Evasion. I was wondering if there was a way to look into this more, as I have never even played Rust on any other account. Furthermore, I have no ban on my current Steam account, or any other that I have used, I have never been accused of cheating in any chats, and I do not believe I have even had a complaint of toxicity filed against me. I would be more than happy to provide any type of information that would help clear my name if there is a way to do so. I understand there are probably many, many people who claim they did nothing wrong to get banned, but I sincerely did not. And if there is a way to check my IP to see that I have no bans, or anything like that, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Also, if seeing any gameplay would help. My friend and I streamed about 6 hours worth of rust at twitch.tv/Lemelak

Hi Pineowlple,

Can you please provide me with your steam ID?

Thanks

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tyroxzz/

Thank you

You should be good to go. If you’re still banned join our discord and tag @rustadmin in #rust-drama and we should be able to help.

User has been unbanned by St0rm, if you have any issues, please tag @rust admin in #rust-drama on our discord (linked at the top of the forums)

//Appeal Accepted (by St0rm)
//Thread Locked and Moved (cleanup)