Ban Appeal Form from piplup

In-Game name:

Response: piplup

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response:

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: I do not cheat in any way and if you look at my stats you would be able to tell i dont cheat. My ban date might be a little bit off as I havent played pluto mw3 in about a week or so. If I could get some insight as to why I was banned that would be great. Maybe it was in error? Thanks.

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

Sorry for the wait, but we’re currently investigating your profile being linked to a known cheater, however our systems are being a little slow as of late and so there’s some issues going on.

At this current moment in time, you’re linked to someone who was banned from our MW2 servers. If someone earns a ban on one game, they are banned from all of them and it can affect other profiles or household members. I’m working on more details soon.

Sorry for the wait.
~Chryssie

I do not mod on mw2 either and can provide some iw4x demos upon request

Hello again.

Sorry for the wait, I’ve honestly been really confused by the system on this ban as things didn’t add up. After talking with the owner and learning a few things, I’m confident in unbanning you as the link between you and the user banned in MW2 was set by a defunkt error about 16 days ago that wasn’t cleared up as you only recently tried to join and so we didn’t know about it until the other day when you appealed.

You have been unbanned on the system, but I’d advise waiting a minute or two after this message before rejoining to allow the system to update.
Sorry again for all the wait, I never like keeping these open more than they need to, but it was worth it to learn new stuff and ensure that you were a clean player.

~Chryssie

//Ban Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked