Ban Appeal Form from postremoved

In-Game name:

Response: Scrim

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: Honestly so long ago probably idk

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: actually banned on all servers.
I was sitting on the minigun spamming a wall and got banned. It was a few months ago and i just came back to iw4x, my discord is Cloudy#6531 if you want to talk to me there.
I really have no clue why i was even banned lol

You’ve been a clan member since July and your ‘ban’ was a few months ago but never bothered contacting your fellow members for a reason until now? Wth… :facepalm:

like i said in my appeal, i just came back to iw4x
I went inactive for a long time, oof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJaW08LEqnw

To me a lot of this was super sus and looked like you knew where i was even though i was running ninja along side cold blooded. you also only had steady aim and not sitrep pro so i threw out the very very slim possibility that you could actually hear me since i couldn’t even hear myself. i am fully aware of other circumstances in which you very well may have been able to know where i was. if the head admin decides you are clean then i will agree with him.

So you were banned whilst online, and although you admit you’ve been off of IW4x for a while, you still waited this long to appeal? Whether taking a break intentionally, or just not playing IW4x anymore, it’s usually the norm to appeal a ban almost straight away after getting it, so that’s a little weird.

I’ll be busy for a bit today, work and stuff. When I return home, I’ll review the evidence and make a decision.

[quote=“MLG Gingy” post_id=11376 time=1545021352 user_id=1926]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJaW08LEqnw

To me a lot of this was super sus and looked like you knew where i was even though i was running ninja along side cold blooded. you also only had steady aim and not sitrep pro so i threw out the very very slim possibility that you could actually hear me since i couldn’t even hear myself. i am fully aware of other circumstances in which you very well may have been able to know where i was. if the head admin decides you are clean then i will agree with him.
[/quote]

honestly most of that can be explained by me having high ping and bad fps (sub 60) lol

Multiple heavily suspicious clips, however, after chatting with a couple other admins, we’ve decided to pardon the ban right now. On next login, you should be unbanned. If you have issues, please respond to this thread.

~Chryssi

P.s: If you’re a clan member, please wear the tags.

User has since rejoined the server and applied tags. Appeal locked and moved to the correct section.