Ban Appeal Form from rafnmike

In-Game name:

Response: RaFnMike

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/23/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hi. I was banned on mw2 for ???cheating???. I literally play shake package for trickshotting in private match because my internet is so laggy, but I tried to go online tonight and I got like 3 kills and i was kicked. I don???t even cheat I play the game as fair as possible!!!

So we are aware that sometimes the anti-cheat can freak out over immense lag whether it’s fps or internet. We need to see your demo files from the game. game folder > usserraw > demos. Make sure you know which ones are from the game please. Upload to google drive or whatever if needed and let us look over them to make sure there’s no funny shit going on.

Okay I will when I get home. Thanks for the reply!

I have no idea how to see which one of these files are for that game. I can look at it in theater mode and you can see the slow laggy responses and me missing just about every bullet. Can you tell me how to give you the file?

Go by the date created/modified when you find the folder they’re in.

Here’s the link. I figured it all out.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rv1PtOTTGrPR7Yk8iGrNFqwMPgnra6Sk?usp=sharing

I also included a video of me searching for games and me joining one so you can see in real time literally how trash my internet is. My ping is always 700+ and averages 850. If you want me to show you a video of my computer connected directly to the router I will. My internet is literal garbage.

Are y’all gonna look into it or just leave me sitting here for days on end?

No, Your not forgotten…!!

I’ve been kind of busy and/or asleep so you’re going to have to wait a bit more.
Update: I couldn’t review it if i wanted to because it doesn’t seem to be the right stuff.

We need .json file as well. As you can see it should have a matching counterpart for each demo file.

Failed to provide demos

Ban appeal denied