Ban Appeal Ray

Ban Appeal Form from Ray

In-Game name:

Response: Ray

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 10/26/2005(I thought it said my birth day, but i just noticed it meant when this occurred, the ban was made today, and i met the guy yesterday.

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hello, I was banned for being associated with a hacker. You guys probably get a lot of answers like mine, but this one is very genuine. I was banned because my teammate who I have just picked up through chat in the game was a cheater. I have 1k hours but I never have really ever interacted with a hacker before, so it was hard for me to tell if he was cheating or not. I asked him if he was and he said he didn’t. I know it sounds dumb, but I really didn’t know. Yes, I did have my thoughts about how he triple dinked the guy from 100 meters, but I thought he was just good. He even show me “His” accounts with thousands of hours. So, I believed the man. I definitely do not support cheating and i have gotten rid of all communications with the guy. This was a mistake I made, and it will never happen again.
I understand if this is not the greatest reason, and I will take full responsibility for my actions.
Plus the server is great really enjoy playing on it.
Sincerely Ray

How does this work?

Hey Ray,

Thank you for you appeal. We have a strict rule for people playing with hackers. As seen here https://namelessrust.com/rules .
You will be unbanned for next wipe on November 5th.

Thanks