Ban Appeal Form from Reflekz

In-Game name:

[color=#f3b230]Response: Reflekz[/color]

Date and approximate time of banning:

[color=#f3b230]Response: 9/1/2018[/color]

On what server you got banned:

[color=#f3b230]Response: NN NukeJacked Server[/color]

Why should we unban you:

[color=#f3b230]Response: not cheating dunno if i got reported a bunch or what but there were some kids crying in previous lobbies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAvQSsvAHkA (last 2 minutes of gameplay up until i got banned, straight from shadowplay so you see what i saw)[/color]

Hi! Thanks for your appeal.

I’m the admin who banned you, and the (main) reasoning behind this is because you share account details/similarities/other various details with the user " xxtyler1xx " who was banned around 5 minutes before your own ban. Due to the details being shared, I have taken action on your account as a precautionary measure, however your shared evidence has rendered you clean and so I apologise for the incorrect ban. I’ll lift it as soon as I get a moment.

I do want to mention though that the above banned user ( xxtyler1xx ) is still to be banned from our servers due to their wallhack/VSAT hack, and so they cannot be allowed to rejoin on other accounts (or use yours), so please be warey of any usage around your account or shared details.

Apologies again.

~Chrysalis/Chryssi

(EDIT: Your ban should be lifted, I believe. If you have issues connecting to any of the servers, please let me know)