Ban Appeal Form from Rizea

In-Game name:

Response: antoniorizea

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/8/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hi, I installed IW4X using xlabs and BO2 using the Plutonium client. My problem is that everytime I try to join a namelessnoobs server, 2-3 seconds after I spawn it says I am banned because of cheating. This happens on both games and only on namelessnoobs servers (on all of them). I am obviously not cheating since this only happens on your servers and it does in the same way: Connect - spawn - 2-3 seconds and banned.

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

I have reviewed the details of your ban and you were indeed banned automatically 6 months ago from our Modern Warfare 2 server. Being banned in one of our CoD servers will ban you from all of our other servers too (Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, etc etc). Normally in this situation, we would ask for a Demo File from your MW2 gameplay, but since it has been 6 months, I don’t know if you’ll still have these files anymore (especially if you’ve redownloaded/reinstalled the game).

Do you have the demo files from the game? For reference, you were banned on 8/27/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY). If you can provide these files, then we might be able to help, otherwise we are sadly at a loss and can’t help without them.

~Chryssi

@MyChrysalis No, I really don’t have the files anymore. Thank you for your reply and time anyway. :slight_smile: If you ever change your mind about unbanning me, let me know. I don’t plan to ban evade so I’d like to be unbanned on this IP.

Ban will stay in place unfortunately

BAN APPEAL DENIED

//locked