Ban Appeal RUEBERRY

In-Game name: RUEBERRY

Date and approximate time of banning: 4/19/2021, time unknown

On what server you got banned: NamelessNoobs 24/7 Broadcast

Why should we unban you: Yesterday, April 18th, I was playing on the 24/7 broadcast server grinding for weapon camos for a few hours with no problems, but when I tried to join the server today a message said I am permanently banned for cheating. I got cod4 a few days ago and have never installed any 3rd party software for the game, besides a downgrade to an older version of the game which apparently more servers run on. It’s pretty disappointing to be banned from all of these servers as they are some of the only populated servers up right now. Obviously I was aiming for headshots when I was playing as I was trying to get camos so maybe that was what made you guys think I was cheating but if you review any of it its clear I’m not using any sort of aimbot. Thanks, hope to hear from ya.

My apologies for the slow reply.
Looking over your case, you were automatically banned by the anti-cheat for having almost 50% headshots over 200+ kills.
Normally this would indicate an aimbot, but since your k/d was also still low over those 200 kills (around 0.6), and because you mentioned that you were specifically trying to get headshots at the time, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban.

If you trigger the anti-cheat again though, I can’t guarantee an unban next time.

Unbanned

// Thread Locked / Moved //