Ban Appeal Form from Rumsfield

In-Game name:

Response: Nameless Noobs Gun game

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/13/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Gun Game

Why should we unban you:

Response: I let my son use my account which was a poor decision on my part. He told me he was perm banned from the server. He told me he was not cheating. Which truthfully he might have been. I’m am 30 years old and do not ever cheat on any servers. This never will happen again on my user account. My son has his own account now and is not allowed to use my account ever again. If you could please unban me I would greatly appreciate it. My username is Rumsfield again I’m am very sorry about this it will not happen again. Thanks!!!

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

I’ve reviewed the ban placed by the Anticheat System and I’ve deemed it to be correctly placed as it shows that a no recoil cheat was detected on several weapons during your accounts time on our Gun Game Server, including high recoil weapons such as the Desert Eagle and Barrett 50.cal Sniper. Because of these detections, your account was correctly banned from our lobbies and so you won’t be able to rejoin.

Any account actions will always come back to the account owner, regardless of who is playing on the account at the time and so any punishment will affect the original owner and anyone else using the account.

Because the Anticheat correctly identified cheats and placed a permanent ban, I will not be removing it from our systems. Any user caught cheating is not welcome.

Please note: Bans are also upheld on our other games too, so your ban on Modern Warfare 2 will also prevent you from joining our other game servers such as Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, World at War and so on.

~Chryssie

//Ban Appeal Denied (Caught Cheating - No Recoil)
//Thread Locked