Ban Appeal Form from Sasquash

In-Game name:

Response: Sasquash

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 10/10/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN S&D Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: I admit everything I did, I made mistakes that I know and I want to make amends, if only they would give me another chance … just one, I promise not to break another rule and lie about something else, I really like this community, don’t take that away from me , as always I leave it in your hands, have a good day :slight_smile:

Your previous ban appeal was denied. Please do not make multiple. The answer does not change

I just ask for a chance to do better

Which is the purpose of the first ban appeal. It was denied. There was no need for a second.

Roxie said the following in the first one:
Due to the history of your chat logs, plus lying on your application, you will not be unbanned.

If you can lie about your age, and shrug it off, then what else could you lie about? We don’t tolerate it.

Also, you had a chance to be better the first time. It isn’t like your ban was out of nowhere. You had been kicked and warned other times.

I guess that’s it, have a nice day

Anyway, I wanted to apologize for my behavior and waste your time, have a good day

it is good that you accept what you have done previously. But here we are strict and trust is earned…

It was Roxie who issued the ban since I was busy, but now having seen the chat logs I agree with the ban.

The misogynistic and homophobic comments are not acceptable here or anywhere. Additionally, lying about your age to be able to join the clan is not ok.

Any further ban appeals will be deleted.

Appeal Denied

// Thread Locked / Moved //