Ban Appeal Form from Ski mask

In-Game name:

Response: Ski mask

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 1/20/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was banned for racism, I said the word “Nigga” earlier in chat when other admins were on kids were saying Nigga in chat and the admins didnt say anything about it and did not ban them. I was raiding kids took all their explosives and became angry. I don’t understand why I am being banned when it was said in chat a lot today and nothing was done. You can check the logs of chat from all day. I been on the server for 27 hours today.

Hi! Thanks for your appeal.

You were banned by myself for excessive racism for 12 hours. The proof in question took a little longer than expected to upload due to my crappy internet, so I apologise for the wait.

Earlier on during the day, you raided the base of the user “rock2ak” and during your raid, you screamed and shouted a torrent of verbal abuse at the player while also dropping the word “nigger” in your speech. You had also later that raid proceeded to call the user out in chat. Link the the video has been provided below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOOytXt3jiM

Unlike your friend, you have earned a 12 hour ban purely because of your racism, attitude and abuse to other players. As your ban is only a temp ban, I would prefer your ban to stick for now, however that is down to the higher ups to decide.

Thank you.

Yea. Enjoy your ban dipshit. Im locking this bullshit. You should be lucky its not a perm ban you racist fuck.