Ban Appeal Form from Smoke aka 1100

In-Game name:

Response: 1100

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/20/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: Im not even cheating, i got 1 triple kill and i got banned for cheating for no reason when im genuinely just good at CoD, the fact anyone gets banned for just being good at the game is ridiculous. you can even watch me play the game if you really want. All someone said in chat was ‘1100 is cheating’ just cause i killed him and hes garbage Guess you guys just ban with no proof what so ever.

Hi there.

You were banned by the anticheat, not an admin. Anticheat will ban automatically for discrepencies, so we cannot control that specific issue.

If possible, could you please upload your recently played game demo to a file sharing website and link it so we can download and view please? We’ll need the files so we can review the ban given by the AC.

Thank you.

here is your video evidence of the “cheats” google drive link btw Desktop 2020.09.20 - 22.18.55.02.mp4 - Google Drive

False positives happen. Especially if it’s someone with a weird fps lag that causes it to appear as if they’re looking from one point to another instantly. Probably mistook the way you react in a similar way since all it really has to go off of are numbers in the live data you send to the server. In that note I’d appreciate it if you stopped being so pissy since the staff that answered you were being very patient and understanding. As of now I’m going to go ahead and unban you so let us know if there are any issues.

APPEAL ACCEPTED