Ban Appeal Form from SRBHitman

In-Game name:

Response: SRBHitman

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/31/2019

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Lockdown

Why should we unban you:

Response: Because im not a hacker. That clip bloo sent was a bit fishy but its just lucky. And im honest when it comes to these things. Im not hacking.

Please wait 24 seconds for the admin to post evidence of the hacks. If he cannot provide them, you will be unbanned.

24 seconds is up.

Just kidding. You’re staying banned, you salty fuck. If you can’t handle being bad at the game, uninstall. Or kill yourself. Either one.

There is more than my clip. There is another admin’s demo, the clip you sent me, the fact you are banned on over half of all decent tekno servers(partially thanks to me :sunglasses:), and when I mention your name on other discords they say “Oh yeah that cheater”.

I cannot be bothered to collect all these things together to present them to a waste of space like you, so I’m simply going to leave you banned for being a cancer to society. You cannot argue how toxic and cancerous you are on every discord I’ve been in with you along with in game chat.

Also doesn’t help you accidentally admitted to wallhacking vs me on another discord before quickly deleting the message. Too bad the only person you had to avoid from seeing the message saw it. How do you even fuck up like that while you’re talking directly to me?

So goodbye SRBHitman. I’m not wasting any more time on this.