Ban Appeal Form from SRBHitman

In-Game name:

Response: RB Hitman

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/18/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN S&D Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: Yes good morning everyone ???. I RB Hitman am very sorry for the evil things and disrespectful things that I said to the clan. I am so embarrassed thst I could not control my emotions and just serve my two days ban for scrolling . I really wish that I just relaxed and stop arguing and just serve my two days, but my inner demon got the best of me and I’m very sorry that I said everything. Everyone reading this , whatever that was said by the user mandalorian ( which is me) , please forget about it, that noob was only speaking out of anger and disrespect. I understand why you guys would not want me no where near any of your servers and forums and I will accept this appeal rejection if it is rejected . But I just want to give it a shot. But when I really think of the stuff I said I feel bad and embarrassed thst I. Made a fool of myself that way and I just want to say I’m sorry to all the staff apart of this clan. This clan is a great ckan and it has a good board that keeps in touch with it’s players 24/7 the communication is surreal and I appreciate that alot . I wish I could be apart of this clan and I wish that I could be apart of the servers once again . Special apology to the owner storm ???, storm I’m so sorry for the disrespect I brought you and your clan please forgive me words can’t explain how sorry I am plz plz plz forgive me man ,

Yours sincerely,
RB Hitta ???

To facilitate my apology I would like to donate 5 pounds to the clan

//Locked