Ban Appeal Form from Stealthy444

In-Game name:

Response: Afraid

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: Not sure

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: I got banned for having banned alt accounts, The reason I have banned alts is because somebody sent me scripts and having them on my pc even without running them got me banned. I wasn’t aware of this before getting my second account which got it banned also. I then wiped my pc before rebuying rust on another account which has worked out fine for 1200 hours. It was my fault; I was irresponsible, but I would love to be able to play your server with my friends. -Afaid???#6544 if anything else is needed i am also in your server as Afaid???

Hi there and thanks for your appeal.

In your appeal, you said the following statement:

Having cheats/hacks/programs on your computer does not lead to a ban, it’s the active use of them that would lead to it. Rust Devs use EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) which will only detect the cheats or programs if they are currently active on your computer at the time of loading or playing rust, which may also include cheats or “injectable” / execute files for other games, but usually is only for what affects the rust process.

On top of this, the account that was banned from the server was this main account of yours and not an alt, the alt was only banned after the main account was, and as we can see in the link and screenshot below, your main account is the one that has the gameban, presumably for Rust.

Your other alt here that has been banned:

There is also one more alt that is connected, but also is gamebanned, so they most likely won’t be back.

Long story short, the ban will stay purely because accounts that have been perma banned by Rust/EAC for cheating will always be banned from our server - even if you return on an alternate account - for server security and safety.

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked