Ban Appeal Form from Sui123

In-Game name:

Response: $ui

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/7/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was not cheating. its my first time playing this server in a while, I took a break because I got a new pc. Randomly got perm banned on skidrow.

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

You were banned a few minutes ago by the Anticheat System. Because this was the Anticheat and not an admin, I’d like to request your help in this sort of thing by providing me a demo of your gameplay from the match you were banned. All demos are automatically stored within IW4x and can be accessed via the theater mode, but we’d like the Demo Files from your computer to help us out.

You can find the demo files in the “Userraw” folder, an example path is shown below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\userraw\demos

In there, you will see filed that end in “.dm_13” and “.dm_13.json”. For a complete demo, we need the both the dm_13 AND the .json file. Since the ban was about 40 minutes ago, you can use that time to check the game. We need the demo files from the game you were banned in and not a different server or game. if you get lost, check the IW4x theater mode for more details.

To share these files, please use the Forums inbuilt Attachment System or a file sharing platform such as MEGA, Dropbox or other associated sites.

Failure to provide these Demo Files will result in your ban appeal taking longer or being denied, so please don’t hesitate to ask us if you need any help.

Thanks
~Chryssie

User has not replied to this post in over two weeks, appeal will be denied. If you wish to appeal again, please provide the evidence as listed in my post above and fill in a new appeal.

//Ban Appeal Denied (No response from Demo Request)
//Thread Locked