In-Game name:

Response: t0p1uz

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/14/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN S&D Server

Why should we unban you:

Response: Pls help me.

I was banned again and I dont know why. I need help coz this is the 2nd time and I always play clean. Could you pls register my name to my ID or anything to avoid anyone else use my nick to do bad things in NN servers? :frowning:

your name is linked to your id, and I’m not sure why any one else would be using your name to do bad things. unless you did bad things and want to go with some one used your name witch is very unlikely dude to the fact that you dont get banned of your name but the id of your account that you used to do what ever it is that got you banned and you also could be getting banned because of your ping

You’ve been linked to someone that got caught cheating because of your IP. Since your ISP keeps recycling them. You should be unbanned.

I got it. But if there is 2 ban before with my ip, could you get his nick and at least ban him using that nick or something diferent like his ID? Idk is an idea. And I can play now, thanks st0rm.

It has nothing to do with is nickname. It cause of your internet provider.

User has been successfully unbanned. If this issue happens again, please open a new appeal.

//Ban Appeal Accepted (Provider Issue)
//Thread Closed