In-Game name:

Response: teknikel

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/11/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Gun Game

Why should we unban you:

Response: Hello,

I came back to play after taking a few months off, as soon as I joined the server I was banned instantly. I’ve never cheated or used any third party software so I’m unsure why this has happened and I believe this was some kind of accident. I literally got on the server, spawned in and shot twice at a player directly in front of me then was immediately banned?

I hope that this can be resolved, I really enjoy playing on your servers.

I’ve seen other appeals ask for demos so I’m attaching the ones from when I got banned here.
Demos.zip (37.8 KB)

Can any of the admins help me out here?

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

The demos you’ve provided do indeed show the ban, however it only shows a few seconds of gameplay on Rust prior to the ban, so I’ve had to dig deeper into the ban to see if I can figure the issue out.
In the meantime, you mentioned that you had taken a few months off, have you previously played on our servers, perhaps under a different name? Any extra information you can provide would be amazing.
Thanks!

~Chryssie

Hello Chryssie,

Thank you for getting back to me on this, and thank you for looking deeper into my ban. I’ve only ever played on your servers under the name teknikel. I play a lot on Nameless Noobs on IW4X, as well as WaW, MW3, and BO2. Being on the east coast of the US your servers usually have the best ping and population. I also have played on NBS servers and some other random servers from time to time. Looking at the demos for MW2 the last game I had before the ban looks like it was back in December, I’ll attach those as well in case there’s any useful info in there. The weird thing about this is that I was only in game for a few seconds, shot someone twice and then was immediately banned. It was on Rust and as we’ve all experienced with small maps like that people spawn right in front of you so I don’t know if me spawning in and immediately hitting shots on someone had to do with it? The only other things that would have changed on my end since December was me replacing my mouse (Logitech G Pro Wireless) and getting a new internet modem. If there’s any other information I can provide or questions that I can answer please just let me know.
december demos.zip (591 KB)

Any chance I could get an update here? NamelessNoobs is the only World at War server that’s populated and I’m still unable to play. I’m hoping to at least know why I was banned as I’ve never cheated or broken any rules.

User has been unbanned.

//Ban Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked