Ban Appeal Form from ThatDerpyGuy

In-Game name:

Response: Derp

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 5/6/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN TDM

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was banned for esp, aimbot, etc. Today I just started playing this remastered version of BO2. I didn’t know that it was serious to mod on this since I used to mod on bo2 a long time ago and never got banned. I really want to get unbanned because I want to play this remastered version. Since there is a lot of people playing and on the original bo2 theres not that much people playing. I’m sorry for cheating and being unfair to others.

If you just hop on a game to hack then you have no business playing. We also don’t rescind perma-bans for hacking either so you’re out of luck. Appeal denied.

I like how you thought the admin left and how you kept claiming you’re clean but now you don’t even bother denying it. Also nice trickshot where you jump off the carrier and shoot the sky. I’m sure that’ll look great in your cheating montage.

As you have been caught cheating by one of our admins, the policy on “No Cheaters” remain and your ban appeal has been denied. I’m sorry, but we cannot take the risk again on your person.

//Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked