Ban Appeal Form from TheChimpDaddy

In-Game name:

Response: The Chimp Daddy

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 7/28/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: I was banned for overteaming, since we had an extra person come online this morning that I was not aware of, putting us at 9 people total that we play with. Since I wasn’t aware of this I would like the chance to get back on and correct the issue. Thank you.

Good evening and thank you for the appeal. We take our teaming rules pretty seriously, as we like to keep the server fun for everyone ranging from the 8 man groups down to the solo/duo/trio guys. That being said we enforce this rule pretty regularly, and our first offense is routinely 24 hours. As I’ve done some research and noted that the 9th player only very recently joined your group and is not on your friends list, it can be argued that this person may have been added without your knowledge. As a compromise, i will trim the ban time down from 24 hours down to 12 hours, to permit you guys to correct this and enjoy the rest of the wipe. Please keep in mind that if you swap out players, you MUST clear them from TC, Turrets, Door code locks, remove their bag, etc.

Your ban will expire on 7/29/2020 at 9:07 EST. Please see the proof photographs provided below which break down the bases as well as their inhabitants.

Thanks,
Thunder
base2.png
base3.png
base4.png

base.png
base4.png

Temp ban has expired, user can play again.

//Ban Expired.
//Thread Locked and Moved for cleanup.