Ban Appeal Form from TisBdapanda

In-Game name:

Response: PANDA

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/8/2022

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown / Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: I’m not sure why I was banned. I was just playing as I normally do on the stock maps since the stock maps were full and I FMJ a guy through the door after seeing him run in there and all of a sudden it said I was permabanned. I just want to hope back on and be able to play with my buddies.

You were banned for no recoil aka you were cheating.

I don’t even know what no recoil is? nor was I cheating. I don’t even know how to install cheats on a game. I literally just log in and play.

You could at least be honest. Either way the ban is sticking. We’re not dumb.

I’m being honest. You can see how many people I’ve reported for cheating so why would I cheat myself? But whatever I didn’t cheat and if you’re not gonna fix it then it is what it is.

That’s your reasoning? That you report people so there’s no way in hell you could be cheating? I’m just telling you what the anticheat has said. And I’m this case, of no recoil, there’s no mistaking it for an accident. As far as I’m concerned, the situation is “fixed” because there’s one less cheater on our servers.

Frankly, I don’t give a fuck what the anti-cheat said cause I wasn’t cheating. Why out of any cheats in the world would I use no recoil when I could have used wallhacks or aimbot or some good type of cheat. Why in the flying fuck would it be wasted on a no recoil. My god are you power-tripping admins are ridiculous. You guys act like dicks for no reason just because you have a little power in your hands. But on another note, Fuck you and that server, my guy!

:v: