Ban Appeal Form from Transporter98

In-Game name:

Response: Transporter

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: unknown, a few months back

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Epic Mix

Why should we unban you:

Response: I feel like my ban was unfair. I was banned for profanity. I say one cuss word and get banned because there was a hacker on the server, and I got mad. Yet the hacker wasn’t banned. Namelessnoobs is my favorite server. If im not playing epic mix I’m doing 24/7 Lockdown. It would be nice to play on it again.

Thank you,
Christian

Hello Christian,

I looked at your profile. It says you don’t have any penalties regarding a ban for profanity. What I don’t get is why, did you wait a couple of months to now do a ban appeal? Also, if there was a hacker in the our MW3 Server, use !contact and an admin will assist you shortly and take care of the problem.

Thanks for making a ban appeal. I am sure the person that banned you for profanity will come forward.

Well the admin was online at the time of the hacker, hence the reason I was banned. Idk, I spoke with some other admins on 24/7 Lockdown and they said I wasn’t banned or anything so I’m confused. Maybe the hacker made himself appear as me and when they tried to ban him it banned me? I’m just trying to think of all possibilities.

Anyway, if there’s nothing you can do, I thank you for the reply :slight_smile:

If you’re banned how did you get on 24/7 Lockdown and talk to admins?

You know I have no idea, lol just banned on Epic Mix I guess? When I try to join it just says you are permanently banned, go to namelessnoobs.com. All I know

says you aren’t banned at all.

probably a bug with tekno and we can’t do anything about it, not unless someone will come forward and say they banned you lol.

I would suggest trying to change your GUID or something.

Ah Ok haha. Well thanks anyways, I will see what I can do! :slight_smile: