Ban Appeal Form from TROTTA

In-Game name:

Response: TROTTA

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 5/30/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown

Why should we unban you:

Response: i always played on thi server one of my favs actually and i got banned as soon as i joind the game saying “Previously banned for You appear to be cheating” i was never previously banned until this and also i don’t cheat. i have the vod on twitch when i was banned if needed. previously when i was banned i was playing on obs servers fair and square just as i would do on yours.

Hello there and thanks for the appeal.

The initial ban was 11 days ago and you were banned by our anticheat. If you can provide that VoD, it might help us to understand why the system flagged you for automatic ban and we can try to look into that. A link or re-upload should do, anything that helps us to help you.

Thank you.
~Chryssi

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/636514710
the ban happens at 18 min. also ik i got kicked once because i forgot to turn off my vpn before playing idk if that has anything to do with it.

VPN should just be kick almost every time for the reason “VPN’s are not allowed on this server” prompt, they shouldnt ban you so i think that is fine

I’ll have this sent to the mw2 staff team and get this figured out. In meantime please hold on

no problem take your time there aint no rush

You should be able to reconnect now. Please let us know if you have problems reconnecting.

yup im good. thanks for the help

User has successfully reconnected to the server.

//Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked