Ban Appeal Form from Wlr3

In-Game name:

Response: Wlr3

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 9/12/2021

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Nuketown / Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: I got totally dumped on bc I reset my account and the next game I had my classes created after getting lvl 4 and finally could quick scope and they didn’t like me getting revenge at all and popping off kill streaks like I was just getting started

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

You were banned on the 13th of September by the Anticheat System. Because this was the Anticheat and not an admin, I’d like to request your help in this sort of thing by providing me a demo of your gameplay from the match you were banned. All demos are automatically stored within IW4x and can be accessed via the theater mode, but we’d like the Demo Files from your computer to help us out.

You can find the demo files in the “Userraw” folder, an example path is shown below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2\userraw\demos

Please note: Depending on your drive setup or installation the “C:” drive may be different. To ensure you find the right location, you can choose the “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” game on steam > right click > properties > local files > browse local files. This should open up a path similar to my idea above and from there, you can enter the userraw and demo folder.

In there, you will see filed that end in “.dm_13” and “.dm_13.json”. For a complete demo, we need the both the dm_13 AND the .json file. Since the ban was about 12:52 UTC, you can use that time to check the game (with a change to your timezone). We need the demo files from the game you were banned in and not a different server or game. if you get lost, check the IW4x theater mode for more details.

To share these files, please use the Forums inbuilt Attachment System or a file sharing platform such as MEGA, Dropbox or other associated sites.

Failure to provide these Demo Files will result in your ban appeal taking longer or being denied, so please don’t hesitate to ask us if you need any help.

Thanks
~Chryssie

Update: User has not provided demos or responded. Appeal will be denied, however they have the option to open a new ban appeal providing that they can supply the demos.

Note: If a new appeal is created, Demo Files must be provided, or it will be denied.

//Ban Appeal Denied (Demo request was not accepted)
//Thread Locked