Ban Appeal Form from xstephxd2

In-Game name:

Response: xstephx

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: no idea, sometime in the last year

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: i played nameless last year and was never banned in the server. i was banned in the discord and i stopped playing the server soon after. now a year later, i’ve found that i’m banned from the server though i haven’t played in a while and i didnt even know what rule i broke. lone told me it was because i broke the group limits on the server. that’s not true and i wasn’t even notified of it. many of my teammates who played with me last year are still playing the server. i may have broken a discord rule to get banned off there but i never broke any rules on the server. thanks for reading.

From what ive been told, you were banned for excessive toxicity and the owner + other head admins don’t want you back. Must’ve been pretty bad…

thanks for being honest with me. lone told me it was due to me breaking the group limit but he never explained further. what can i do to get unbanned?

hello. still waiting on a response to see what i can do to get unbanned. maybe the admin who banned me can let me know.

Hi there and thanks for the appeal.

So we can agree that is has been a long time since the issues in our discord and in game and we (the rust staff team) have spoken about it in detail about your time spent. We have all agreed that what you did was pretty intense and was uncalled for, however we’ve also (majority) agreed that the issues from back may get in the way of what’s happening now.

What I mean by this, is that your “level” of toxicity has gone far beyond that of what we could consider redeemable. We took a vote and reached a stalemate of 50/50, where we had multiple suggestions and ideas of how to handle this, however after taking a break and voting again, we’ve decided that it would be too risky to unban you as you could very well be overly excessively toxic again whether it be in game or discord.

I’m sorry to you and your team, but we just cannot take this risk.

//Ban Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked