Ban Appeal Form from xtl000

In-Game name:

Response: xty

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 3/27/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Stock Maps

Why should we unban you:

Response: The reason I was banned was because I was using player skins (basically just a custom texture for players that makes them a bright color and easily visible) and it probably looked like I was wallhacking because I could see people way to easily. I understand it was completely wrong of me to use them, at the time I was new to cod on pc and saw some clips of other people using them so I thought it wasn’t a big deal but obviously I was wrong and would never do it again. It’s been well over a year since I was banned and I would really appreciate it if you would consider unbanning me as I have no intentions of doing anything to give me an unfair advantage again. I truly just miss mw2 and iw4x is my only way of playing it nowadays. I hope me owning up to my mistakes helps you believe me when I say won’t do it again and it would me a lot to me if someone could help me out, thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello there and thanks for your appeal.

While I’m pleased to see you admit your mistake and learn from it, our rules remain set in place that cheaters who are caught and banned are not eligible for an unban from any of our servers. We have this in place to maintain a standard for all users on our servers and to ensure a fair fight for all, while also stressing the importance of consequence due to behaviour such as cheating.

Your ban will not be lifted, sorry.

//Ban Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked