Ban Appeal xty

In-Game Name: xty

Date and Approximate Time of Banning: 3/27/2020 4:26am UTC

Admin That Banned You: IW4MAdmin

Any Comments You May Have:

The reason I was banned was because I was using player skins (basically just a custom texture for players that makes them a bright color and easily visible) and it probably looked like I was wallhacking because I could see people way to easily. I understand it was completely wrong of me to use them, at the time I was new to cod on pc and saw some clips of other people using them so I thought it wasn’t a big deal but obviously I was wrong and would never do it again. It’s been well over a year since I was banned and I would really appreciate it if you would consider unbanning me as I have no intentions of doing anything to give me an unfair advantage again. I truly just miss mw2 and iw4x is my only way of playing it nowadays. I hope me owning up to my mistakes helps you believe me when I say won’t do it again and it would me a lot to me if someone could help me out, thanks. :slight_smile:

Hello and thanks for your appeal.

While I appreciate the honesty you have shown in your post and your regret for cheating, I’m afraid that all bans which are confirmed to be cheating will not be lifted.
You may continue to play IW4x, however it will not be on our NamelessNoobs servers.

//Ban Appeal Denied (Caught Cheating)
//Thread Locked