Ban Appeal Form from Yaniiel

In-Game name:

Response: Yaniiel

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/5/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN Vanilla

Why should we unban you:

Response: So i bought this account yesterday because i was game banned on my main because my friend had me try a shitty recoil macro which i am appealing atm but i got this account so i may play on the server with my friends im not hacking or anything just trying to play with friends my main was YAYDOG i even donated to the server and i was never a problem in the server either was hoping i can get unbanned

Hello and thanks for the appeal.

What you say has checked out in that the account you played on earned a (temp) Rust Gameban which from a quick glance appears to have been finished, however as you’ve mentioned you bought the account, I have to warn you in advance that purchased accounts are not a suggested idea, as the original owner (or current) could cheat, hack or break rules, which leads to that accounts removal.

I normally don’t handle these specific matters with temp gamebans, so I’ll ask the Rust staff and get back to you.

After double checking a few things, I’ve confirmed the ban in place from FP on the main account and our system was correct in banning this new account. Because of this, we will NOT be lifting the ban.

Your account is down to you, so letting friends and/or family access your account screws you up completely, as is obvious by this denied appeal. We cannot lift the ban for safety and security.

//Ban Appeal Denied
//Thread Locked