Ban Appeal Form from yo XDXD

In-Game name:

Response: call of duty modern warfare 4

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 12/15/2018

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Broadcast

Why should we unban you:

Response: I have not done any hack I swear I’m just good I know that map as the palm of my hand I’ve played in it for 1 full year it’s a really good server, although I would like the killcam to come back because sometimes you can not see who you are kill and as it does I think they thought I’m a hacker because there are vulnerable walls on that map which are: the entrance to the bathroom, the entrance to the room above where there is a super long corridor, the house that is in front of the map also you can go through the walls but if you want to not do it I will not do it seriously I like your map I’ve played it for a long time and if you allow me I’ll keep playing until I die.thanks for opening this server

I have not done any hack I swear I’m just good I know that map as the palm of my hand I’ve played in it for 1 full year it’s a really good server, although I would like the killcam to come back because sometimes you can not see who you are kill and as it does I think they thought I’m a hacker because there are vulnerable walls on that map which are: the entrance to the bathroom, the entrance to the room above where there is a super long corridor, the house that is in front of the map also you can go through the walls but if you want to not do it I will not do it seriously I like your map I’ve played it for a long time and if you allow me I’ll keep playing until I die.thanks for opening this server

What is the name you use in game? Not the name of the game.

I believe it was yo XDXD. I remember discussing his video.

You were banned for Wallhack under the name Noob. Which is an alias of yours that you use on broadcast.

Video of proof is attached.

Your ban will not be removed.
Noob demo.dm_1 (2.63 MB)

Guys… guys… guys.

Guys, I swear. I’m not do hack. I love me some good, clean fun. I’m just good, I no hack, I swear. I’m just good at Modern Warfare 4

no utilizo el arma g3 nunca lo hago utilizo el arma carabina M4 o p90 o MP5 no soy el del vídeo, si es verdad que utilizo el nombre noob pero lo utilizo así: noob no Noob yo lo utilizo con la n en minúscula y mi otro nombre es yo XDXD no utilizo hack porque el jugar limpio demuestra quien soy pero bueno gracias de todas formas mmm a quien si deberían revisar es a SEAL TEAM RICKS y LUNA por favor gracias por todo…espero se entienda porque lo escribí en español mi ID es (U:32:326333787)

First off, mate. English speaking forums please. Secondly, Fade - one of the Management Team Members - just posted a demo of you clearly wallhacking. If this were a MW2 appeal, I’d have closed it and smacked your bitch ass home already. Stop digging yourself a further hole, mate. You were caught cheating and you were banned. End of.

It’s good forgiveness, it was not me but thank you I will not bother again

If it was “not you”, then why are you banned, hmm?

Fuiste banaedo por IP, no por tu perfil, así que deja de decir que no eras tú. Una vez que hayas hackeado, este no será revocado

BAN APPEAL DENIED!