Ban Appeal Form from Zen .-.

In-Game name:

Response: Zenitsu

Date and approximate time of banning:

Response: 8/31/2020

On what server you got banned:

Response: NN 24/7 Skidrow

Why should we unban you:

Response: Good morning, afternoon or evening, I present this appeal for the “unfair” reason for my ban on your server. Banning a player for belonging to a Clan is too extreme, normally a player is banned for hacking the game, but not for belonging to a clan to which he was only invited … Also, there is no proof that I am a hacker, nor do they exist, since I AM NOT A HACKER, someone who plays COD MW2 since 2015 does not need hacks, that makes the game meaningless … Since RocketV2 existed I have been playing, and they had never banned me, much less for something nonsensical , I never came to think that a clan as prestigious as NN would go to such extremes, when I found out about the alleged ???Baneo??? towards the members of the CoR clan, I immediately left that clan, since I wanted to avoid get banned for that little thing. And if I am really a hacker, then I would deserve the ban, but since I am not, I would like to have my BAN removed, since NN is one of the few servers that are still alive in MW2. Please, reconsider your actions and avoid being influenced by external members who only want to generate rebuelo. Thank you, I know you will do the right thing.

Hey there!

Are you able to provide demos on any NN server you played on

Thanks
Aussie

When they recruited me to that CoR clan, they asked me to take a screenshot to find out if I was a hacker or not, so I took one, but I guess if those who use hacks can disable them … This would not do any good ? Still, I hope this will help you …
The black box that appears next to it is a bug or something, I don’t know what it is …
Captura.jpeg

screenshot dosnt really help much, we need demos or any recordings you may have on any NN servers

also i get that black box thing aswell so i know your pain on that lmfao

~
Aussie

That is a problem :frowning:
Honestly I don’t have any recorded game, nobody wants to see the game of a noob …
Also, even if I wanted to record the screen, my pc is too bad to do it, as you can see in the screenshot, the game goes at 56 FPS … :frowning:
I don’t know how else to show it :confused:

Personally nobody is worried about the black box because it’s just something that happens with fps boost. There is a folder inside your game folder that contains your demo files that we can use to re-watch your previous games. We’re willing to watch over one and decide off of that. To be quite honest how you played never came off quite as cheats to either me or Aussie. While 2 of the COR members were proven to have hacks and thus meant it would be safer to ban your entire clan, I feel that it may be worth at least taking a look before going further. Preferably pick an older demo file that showed you still having the clan tags to make us feel better.

Of course, I will send one that has the complete game, so it will be clearer …
This game is from before my ban, I think August 27th … Hope that helps.
demos.rar (1.49 MB)

Good evening, a few days ago I sent a file showing that I am not a hacker, did you review them? And what do you think about it?
Thanks and good day…

Hi there, sorry for the wait, I’ve been busy with personal matters.

I’ve reviewed the demo and notified the MW2 team, they are happy to revoke the ban and let you back on, sorry for the wait again.

//Ban Appeal Accepted
//Thread Locked